Located within a dedicated family zone on Deck 2, the Family Harbor accommodations offer an array of staterooms and suites in a nautical flag motif that accommodate up to five family members. Parents and kids will have even more room to relax at the exclusive Family Harbor Lounge, a secluded space designed as the ultimate family hang out with large-screen televisions, games and complimentary breakfast and snacks. A special family concierge desk is available here to assist families in making this their best vacation ever.
Guests in Family Harbor staterooms are entitled to:
• Access to the exclusive Family Harbor Lounge using your Sail & Sign card to enter. (subject to opening hours)
• Kids (11 years of age and under) dine for free off the kids' menu in Fahrenheit 555, Cucina del Capitano, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen and Bonsai Sushi. Children must dine with an adult.
• One free Night Owls evening at Camp Ocean for children 11 years of age and under.
Family Harbor Lounge Features
The exclusive Family Harbor Lounge decorated in a nautical flag motif (in red, white, blue and yellow), is a secluded space designed as the ultimate family hang out.
Family Harbor Concierge
A Concierge is available selected hours to assist with any need you may have including, but not limited to the following:
• Book shore excursions
• Make dining or spa reservations
• Make requests for extra towels or other housekeeping needs
• Register children for youth programs or sign up for Night Owls
• Print airline tickets
• Family activities hosted by the youth staff
• Large screen televisions
• Programmed family movies
• Video game consoles, games and movies available
• Hasbro board games readily available
• Two computer terminals located in the Family Harbor Lounge ($)
Breakfast and Snacks
Continental breakfast buffet on port days
• Afternoon snack selections daily
• Evening cookies and milk daily
• Swirls soft serve ice cream
Family Harbor Staterooms and Suites
Located within a dedicated family zone on Deck 2 aft, the Family Harbor accommodations (96 in total) offer an array of suites, cove balconies, deluxe ocean view and interior staterooms, all decorated in a nautical flag motif (in red, white, blue and yellow).