EARLY SAVER LAST CALL
• The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
• Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees.
• Full names are required for each guest.
• Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice.
• Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses.
• Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $40.44 to $222.82, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary.
• Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public.
• Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable.
• Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses.
• The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare.
• Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public.
• When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc.
• A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date.
• Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation.
• Unused portions are forfeited.
• Offer is not applicable on Carnival Australia and select 9+ day Journey sailings.