Nestled in an emerald landscape, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, is this island nation's cruise ship capital. Your cruise to Ocho Rios docks near some of the Caribbean's most fabled resorts and the cascading waterfalls of Dunn's River. Enjoy the best of Jamaica on your cruise to Ocho Rios, from riding through lush sugarcane fields to seeing the waterfront home where Ian Fleming wrote the James Bond thrillers.
• Climb a 600-ft. waterfall at Dunn's River Falls.
• Sample fiery jerk chicken at an authentic roadside jerk stand.
• Stroll a rainforest terrain overgrown with fanciful ferns when you cruise to Jamaica.
• Chill out on a half-moon stretch of sugary sand.
• Tour the former island home of world-renowned playwright Noël Coward.