With pearly pink sand and a jaunty British lilt, Barbados is one of the Caribbean’s most captivating islands. Cruise to Barbados to discover a hothouse landscape, where old sugar plantations and rum distilleries dot the verdant sun-dappled hills. Spy a green monkey in a rainforest ravine, sample savory local rum, or simply follow the trail of bougainvillea blossoms to a glorious beach with your cruise to Barbados.
- Lounge on luscious pink- and white-sand beaches.
- Explore the sparkling crystals and underground pools in Harrison’s Cave.
- Enjoy a tour and a tipple at the Mount Gay Rum Distillery.
- Hike through the mossy jungle at Welchman Hall Gully on cruises to Barbados.
- Tour a 17th-century Jacobean plantation house.
Book Online here or by Phone at (800)593-8678