Royal Caribbean Wedding Packages
You can choose to have your onboard wedding at your port of embarkation on the day of sailing, or at one of our beautiful island ports. All onboard weddings are approximately one hour in length. This includes the ceremony, cake cutting, champagne toast and the photo shoot.
The package includes:
- Priority check-in for the bridal couple and their sailing guests.*
- Escort for the bridal couple by their Royal Romance Wedding Coordinator from the pier to the stateroom.*
- Ideal wedding location onboard a Royal Caribbean ship.
- Romantic wedding ceremony.
- Royal Romance Wedding officiant.
- Personal Wedding Coordinator at the ceremony.
- Romantic, recorded ceremony music.
- Bridal Bouquet
Sailing-Day Ports: Classic bridal bouquet with nine stems of beautiful soft-ivory roses interspersed with elegant white dendrobian orchids and accented with million stars baby's breath and greenery in a traditional round style.**
Island Locations: A tropical or wild-flower bouquet with the designer's choice of flowers.**
- Matching groom's boutonniere with a single bloom.
- Keepsake Royal Romance marriage certificate.
- Royal Romance wedding cake for bride and groom.
- Bottle of Royal Romance champagne with a personalized label including your name, wedding date and ship.
- Professional shipboard photographer for the ceremony, cake cutting and champagne toast (one hour of service).
- Embossed Royal Romance wedding album (holds twenty 5" x 7" photographs).
- Ten 5" x 7" photographs.
- One 8" x 10" wedding photograph (additional photos may be purchased onboard).
- One 8" x 10" engraved Royal Caribbean silver-plated frame.
- Bottle of Möet Chandon champagne with breakfast-in-bed for two.***
* Only available for weddings held on the ship's sailing day.
** Flowers may be substituted based on availability.
*** Please contact your Stateroom Attendant to arrange the delivery of this amenity.